25, 26 & 27 August, 2022
Brisbane Eagle Farm Race Course
SRACA Qld invites you to attend the Annual 45th Conference from the 25th – 27th August 2022. It is supported by SRACA Trade partner booths.
The aim of the 2022 SRACA Qld. Inc. Conference is to bring colleagues together to expand their knowledge, exchange ideas and stay up to date with new and emerging technologies to ensure staff and patient safety.
Key Learning Outcomes (KLO) is:
- To provide stimulating, motivational and diverse speakers that relate to the above disciplines. This will enhance delegate knowledge to explore and investigate to develop strategies for their working environments.
- To provide delegates with knowledge of new and emerging technologies,
- To enable delegates to share quality initiatives with their peers,
- To keep all delegates ‘up to date’ with the Australian Standards and International Standards Organisation [ISO] relevant to Sterilising Services, to implement into clinical practice that will enable compliance to the National Standards.
- To attend and participate within the SRACA State Conference, to enable delegates for their continuous professional development requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency [AHPRA].
- Closing date for receipt of Abstracts and Speaker Profile Form is: Friday, 24th June, 2022.
- Notification of paper accepted with additional information will be sent by: 01 July, 2022.
Time allowed for each paper will be 20 minutes with 5 minutes for questions.