To All our valued SRACA Members,
We are indeed in unprecedented times with Covi-19. It affects us all in both our private and working life.
As you can appreciate it is very difficult navigate the needs of SRACA during these times, but the Committee is looking at ways to keep SRACA running and getting information out to members.
Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their patience during these times. I know that people have been enquiring and asking for information. SRACA like everyone else is trying to digest and keep informed in a highly fluid situation.
The last thing that we want to do is send out any information that may not be correct or could be misinterpreted.
2020 has been challenging from the very start with Bush fires and now Covid-19 . Social distancing, travel restrictions ,borders closing ,people working from home and many companies placing restrictions on how reps visit us all has an effect.
Physically we can’t hold any meetings. The Committee is trying to work around this but doing meetings on line is not for everyone.
Unfortunately we have to cancel all Workshops and this year’s Conference.
Here are some ideas for SRACA 2020 into 2021.
- Let’s keep informed via our brand new Website which will be up and running on April 23.
- Memberships if you have paid prior to July 1 2020 your Membership will run until July 01 2021.
- We will look at running 3 bigger workshops next year.
- Use our facebook group QLD SRACA 4 U. Apply to become a member of the group and answer the 2 questions. If you don’t answer the questions then we can’t add you. Remember this is a forum to ask questions share ideas and stay in contact with the Sterilising community. Let us keep it as a positive Forum we are truly stronger together.
- Thanks to the great initiative from long time member Judy Sanity the current Committee can remain as is until march 2021. So we will organise a Workshop and AGM for that time.
Once again thanks for your patience SRACA is still here we are just working like everyone else a little differently